How it Works
Not Ready to Commit?
- Browse our site to familiarize yourself with our available wedding and event packages under the ‘Wedding Packages’ tab at the top.
- Next, choose your wedding port from the ‘Home’ page or view all of our port options by clicking on the ‘Locations’ tab on the Navigation Bar above. Then click on a port location for pricing on shipboard, destination and marriage licensing.
- Check availability for desired location by using the drop down menu ‘Choose your Wedding Port’ or by selecting the destination from the Wedding Options tab at the top. If you aren’t ready to commit to a date and time click again on Wedding Options at the top for a full list of enhancements and food & beverage available in your desired port location.
- Click around until you feel comfortable. Fill out the Request a Date & Time form under ‘Check Availability’ to submit a request and an Event Manager will contact you. Or you can click Request Proposal and have an agent contact you to help walk you through the process.
How to Book Your Ceremony
- Start by selecting your destination from the Home page.
- Check availability - Select your desired month and year, then choose the date and time you wish to be married.
- Complete the form for requesting your date and time; please double check all spelling of requested information before submitting.
- Your Event Manager will contact you within 24-48 business hours of completing your form, and your requested date will be placed on hold for 72 hours.
- Wedding and vow renewals can be reserved through the online calendar; however, selection of a wedding package will be done through your Event Manager.
In addition to the payment of $25, full payment for the wedding package, marriage license fees, applicable convenience fees and/or sale taxes are due at the time of booking once your Event Manager has confirmed availability of your requested date, port and/or time. Full payment must be received within 72 hours following confirmation.
- Your cruise booking number will be required to book.
- Some destinations may charge additional fees for administration, processing, marriage license, deluxe sites, and holidays, which are required for a wedding reservation and renewal of vows. Payment must be made by credit card at the time of booking.
- Once completed, an email will be sent confirming the date of your ceremony. Upon receiving the confirmation email, you may log into your account and begin selecting and making payments for flowers, cake, musicians, spa services, and other enhancements.
For more details, we welcome you to visit the FAQ page below.